Given the fact that if you have a switch running with such ACL statements in place (and working), upgrading to 12.2(58) will break them would seem to be something PSIRT would be interested in (but I received no response after reporting it).
The bug may be tied to my case :) Jeff On 2/2/2012 6:14 PM, Preston Chilcote (pchilcot) wrote: > I did a little digging and found: > > CSCts01106 Extended ACL is broken when ACL is used with "log" or > "time" kw > > I don't think there are plans for anymore 12.2(58)SE throttle rebuilds, > but I'm working to get it fixed in a 15.0(1)SE rebuild, assuming there's > another one planned. > > - Preston Chilcote > Cisco TAC > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
