I would suggest you look at Private VLANs (PVLANs). Arie -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Rich Trinkle Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 23:28 To: [email protected] Subject: [c-nsp] DHCP Isolation
I have a DHCP pool setup on a 7206 and then trunk that vlan to a 3750 that feeds out to multiple sites/pc's. For those pc's that are not sitting behind a router at the remote location, they are able to do a network scan and pick up all other devices that are on this same subnet (DHCP pool) that are also directly plugged in with no router. My question is this. How do I create isolation in that DHCP subnet/vlan so no one device and see another device within the same pool? Thank you in advance. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
