In the absense of Waris chiming in, PBR isn't yet supported on the ME3600, I believe.

Last posting about this as of Dec 2011 was that PBR was on the roadmap, and I haven't yet seen it come up as a new feature in any of the software releases subsequent to this.

You may (or may not) be able to configure it in the CLI, but it isn't supported, so YMMV.

My understanding of most access/floor switches such as the 3560/3750 that do support PBR though is that PBR can be done at line rate on those platforms. Certainly it will load up a software based router but on a hardware based switch it should be nearly if not totally hitless.

Reuben