Here's the link were I discovered the needed feature isn't in 5.2 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/6_x/nx-os/unicast/configuration/guide/l3_NewChange.html
Regards, Max On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM, N. Max Pierson <[email protected]>wrote: > Sorry, > > Forgot to mention we are currently using 5.2 on 4 of the 7k's we already > have deployed, and we're standing up a new datacenter which is set to go > online in a few weeks. I specifically need "bgp bestpath as-path > multipath-relax" as one of our vdc's will be provisioned as a RR on the new > 7k's, but that now may change since I all I've heard are mostly bad things > about 6.x. I may try to get a "Demo Depot" 7k and load 6.x to see what all > is broken as this changes some device roles. > > Thanks for the feedback. > > Regards, > Max > > On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 3:14 AM, Phil Mayers <[email protected]>wrote: > >> On 06/06/2012 07:33 PM, N. Max Pierson wrote: >> >>> Hi List, >>> >>> Anyone out there running the 6.x train on the 7k?? We need some features >>> that are available in 6.x, but realize how many additional "features" >>> that >>> come along with new releases. Our list... >>> >> >> Which features? AIUI, 6.x is basically F2-linecard support. >> >> >> >>> BGP >>> EIGRP >>> OTV >>> HSRP >>> VTP >>> VPC >>> Netflow >>> LACP >>> PIM >>> >> >> I believe these are all present in 5.2, which is the release TAC >> recommended we use. I know for a fact there are bugs in 6.x which are not >> present in 5.2. >> ______________________________**_________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/**mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp<https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp> >> archive at >> http://puck.nether.net/**pipermail/cisco-nsp/<http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/> >> > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
