Fantastic! That is what I was looking for. Thanks Joe.
-Lee On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Joe Hamby <[email protected]> wrote: > ** > I just put a 3cxl 6708 in a 7600 this morning. > > it operates at the 3bxl rates > > 1 48 CEF720 48 port 1000mb SFP WS-X6748-SFP > 2 48 CEF720 48 port 1000mb SFP WS-X6748-SFP > 3 8 CEF720 8 port 10GE with DFC WS-X6708-10GE > 5 2 Supervisor Engine 720 (Active) WS-SUP720-3BXL > 6 2 Supervisor Engine 720 (Hot) WS-SUP720-3BXL > > > 1 Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6700-DFC3BXL SAL11402RL6 5.3 Ok > 2 Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6700-DFC3BXL JAF1226ADEL 5.4 Ok > 3 Distributed Forwarding Card WS-F6700-DFC3CXL SAL161288CF 1.7 Ok > 5 Policy Feature Card 3 WS-F6K-PFC3BXL SAL1102DGJY 1.8 Ok > 5 MSFC3 Daughterboard WS-SUP720 SAL1101CZST 2.6 Ok > 6 Policy Feature Card 3 WS-F6K-PFC3BXL SAL1102DK9Y 1.8 Ok > 6 MSFC3 Daughterboard WS-SUP720 SAL1102DNMK 2.6 Ok > > > 00:00:36: DFC3: Currently running ROMMON from S (Gold) region > Jun 12 06:31:11.772 CDT: %DIAG-SP-6-RUN_MINIMUM: Module 3: Running Minimal > Diagnostics... > Jun 12 06:31:33.697 CDT: %DIAG-SP-6-DIAG_OK: Module 3: Passed Online > Diagnostics > Jun 12 06:31:33.774 CDT: %OIR-SP-6-DOWNGRADE_EARL: Module 3 DFC installed > is not identical to sy > stem PFC and will perform at current system operating mode. > Jun 12 06:31:34.550 CDT: %OIR-SP-6-INSCARD: Card inserted in slot 3, > interfaces are now online > > > > On 6/12/2012 3:55 PM, Lee Starnes wrote: > > Hello, > > I was reading on the Cisco site that the WS-X6708-10G-3C and 3CXL are > compatible with the SUP720-3BXL and will operate normally. I was wondering > if anyone has done this and what the performance is like. I would hate to > upgrade our SUPs if I don't have to as they are working just fine. > > These would be in 6509 chassis. > > Thanks, > > Lee > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list > [email protected]https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
