I have a 7204VXR with NPE-G1 that is running 12.4.25f Advanced Services. This router is acting as our main connection to the internet running full BGP routing connected to 2 providers via ethernet. I'm wanting to upgrade to 15.1M Advanced Services w/ LI. After loading the router with IOS 15.1M, the router comes up correctly, all BGP sessions come up correctly and the routing table looks correct. I can ping the outside world from the router. When i try to access the internet from another station, all traffic dies at this router. I can ping all interfaces on the router from any workstation. I have sanitized configs for those that would like to see them. This is a pretty basic setup, not doing anything fancy. Soon as I load 12.4 back on the router and reload, everything comes back up just fine. Any thoughts?

--
---- ---- ---- ----
Chris Gotstein, Network Engineer, U.P. Logon/Computer Connection U.P.
http://uplogon.com | +1 906 774 4847 | [email protected]

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to