Hi Again

I think you might have misunderstood me. The image is easy to make - that's not 
the problem.
The challenge is the functionality that it the web page provides. 

Ability to load the configurations automatically - see left side "Device 
Management."

Click on that one and you'll be able to see a list of all devices where you can 
load certain configurations.
In that way we can load 45 configurations simultaneously by selecting "Scenario 
1".

I hope this helps clarifying! 

Best regards
Ulrich
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Pete Lumbis
Sent: 10. juli 2012 19:29
To: Jens Link
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Remote Access Lab Software

This is usually how I do this kind of thing.

1.) Build Visio
2.) Export to .png
3.) Build an image map (http://www.image-maps.com/)
4.) Put html and png files on a webserver

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Jens Link <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Hansen, Ulrich Vestergaard B. (E W EN R&D DT ES 1 2)" <[email protected]>
> writes:
>
>> Does anybody know of any commercial SW that would provide me with this kind 
>> easy to use of GUI?
>> See for proprietary solution from Global Knowledge: 
>> http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zgge39&s=6
>
> I think this is just a web page with an image map. So the commercial tools
> would be: Visio for the drawing and Notepad for the HTML "code".
>
> Personally I'd prefer some free alternative like vim or emacs to create
> the page.
>
> Jens
> --
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> | Foelderichstr. 40   | 13595 Berlin, Germany    | +49-151-18721264     |
> | http://blog.quux.de | jabber: [email protected] | -------------------  |
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to