On 11/07/2012 14:47, Kevin Hatem wrote:
I am configuring an EEM applet which triggers on a syslog message for a tracked
object. I have discovered that the syslog message %TRACKING-5-STATE is not
produced when the tracked object changes conditions and therefore my applet
does not trigger. Running 12.2.33 SXH8 on a SUP720-10G (vss mode). I have
other 6500's running SXI and SXJ and they do produce the %TRACKING-5-STATE
syslog message. Is SXI the first release that the %TRACKING-5-STATE syslog
message appears?
Thanks.
-kevin
This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain
proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
CSCsh45081 first implements %TRACKING-5-STATE messages in SXI.
Cheers,
/Phil
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/