On 17.07.2012 04:36, Mack McBride wrote: > Intermittent low power (brown out) can give very odd behavior. > An on-line/inline UPS would filter these out while an off-line/standby UPS > may not catch the issues. > Due to slight differences in the actual ratings of the various components > (+-10% usual on capacitors) > one device may have issues while another does not. This may not be the case > but it is at least worth investigating.
Rather unlikely - for one, none of our other devices connected in that data center are experiencing any problems, most of which do come with a certain degree of power monitoring (two ASR1001, 3825, 2x 2960S multiple servers with management cards, etc.) - plus, on a general input power problem, I would assume all power levels would dip, not just single feeds ... especially with massive dips I've seen in the env history (nominal 3V, measured <1V, etc.) I also assume the DC management has a close eye and monitoring hardware to ensure their power levels are correct ;) _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
