Don't do this!

 

Conf t

Ethernet cfm global

 

 

If you do, 75 seconds later IP reachability, OSPF, MPLS, L2VPN (vpws) PW's,
will allllll come crashing down.

 

I lost a cell tower on my Ethernet cell backhaul network, and sent a CO Tech
speeding down the road in his truck to reboot that asr901 to restore...

 

Cisco TAC told me 15.1(2)SNI OR 15.2(2)SNG would fix.  I went with that
later of the two.

 

On 15.1(2)SNH I was able to reproduce in the lab over and over again like
clockwork at 75 seconds it all comes tumbeling down... pings stop right at
75 seconds..then ospf dead timer later, then mpls ldp, then pw's that sit on
top ..

 

I'm running 15.2(2)SNG over the weekend to see if it all hangs in there.but
as it is now, it looks to be fixed.

 

Aaron

 

 

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to