Le 24/10/2012 07:34, Patrick Cole a écrit : > Skeeve, > > I've had great success with 12.2SB and 15.1S for LNS on NPE-G1 using a wide > variety of features including MPLS L3 VPNs. Don't be afraid of 15.1S it's > actually the best train I've used yet stability and feature wise. >
Hi, 12.2SB is really cool to apply QoS shaper and complex nested class, as 15.1 seems (I do not have tested it). Best regards, Christophe > Patrick > > Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 04:07:10PM +1100, Skeeve Stevens wrote: > > >> Hey all, >> >> We've got some Cisco 7200VXR-NPEG1 running as LNS's for DSL/etc... anything >> with L2TP really. >> >> For years we've gone with IOS 12.2SR trains as they seem to work just fine. >> >> I am having some issues at the moment which I will post separately. >> >> But, What IOS are others running/recommending for IOS 12.2, or should we be >> looking at 12.4 or something else entirely... preferably not going to 15 >> though. >> >> ...Skeeve >> * >> >> * >> *Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd >> [email protected] ; www.eintellego.net >> >> Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve >> >> facebook.com/eintellego ; <http://twitter.com/networkceoau> >> linkedin.com/in/skeeve >> >> twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net >> >> The Experts Who The Experts Call >> Juniper - Cisco ? IBM - Brocade - Cloud >> ----- >> Check out our Juniper promotion website for Oct/Nov! eintellego.mx >> Free Apple products during this promotion!!! >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >> > -- Christophe Lucas http://www.clucas.fr/blog/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
