Hi all
I have configured MPLS TE with RSVP using ISIS inside the MPLS core
R2 and R4 are my PE routers
 
R2#sh run int tun0
Building configuration...
Current configuration : 259 bytes
!
interface Tunnel0
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 tunnel mode mpls traffic-eng
 tunnel destination 4.4.4.4
 tunnel mpls traffic-eng autoroute announce
 tunnel mpls traffic-eng path-option 1 explicit name PATH
 tunnel mpls traffic-eng path-option 2 dynamic 
end
 
R4#sh run int tun 0
Building configuration...
Current configuration : 259 bytes
!
interface Tunnel0
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 tunnel mode mpls traffic-eng
 tunnel destination 2.2.2.2
 tunnel mpls traffic-eng autoroute announce
 tunnel mpls traffic-eng path-option 1 explicit name PATH
 tunnel mpls traffic-eng path-option 2 dynamic 
end
 
Now , the explicit path is working fine , when I shutdown one of the links 
across the MPLS backbone , the tunnel interfaces become up again due to the 
dynamic path configured under the tunnel interface
Now , when I remove the dynamic and configure FRR instead , the tunnel 
interface keep in the down state (it's line protocol)
 tunnel mpls traffic-eng fast-reroute bw-protect
 
Am i missing something ?
 
BR,
                                          
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to