Hi, I have an AS5400 router, I want to used to terminate PPPOE sessions, I was wondering how many PPPOE sessions can this router support? below is the sho ver output;
ER-BRAS3#sho version Cisco IOS Software, 5400 Software (C5400-IS-M), Version 12.4(11)T4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport Copyright (c) 1986-2007 by Cisco Systems, Inc. Compiled Fri 26-Oct-07 23:35 by prod_rel_team ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.3(12r)PI6b, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) ER-BRAS3 uptime is 1 hour, 19 minutes System returned to ROM by power-on System image file is "flash:c5400-is-mz.124-11.T4.bin" Cisco AS5400XM (BCM) processor (revision 0x22) with 393215K/131072K bytes of memory. Processor board ID JAE1139XVP8 SB-1 CPU at 750MHz, Implementation 1025, Rev 0.3, 256KB L2 Cache Last reset from power-on Manufacture Cookie Info: EEPROM Version 0x4, Board ID 0x4BD, Board Hardware Version 2.7, Item Number 800-6572547-03, Board Revision A0, Serial Number JAE1139XVP8. Processor 0x0, MAC Address 001b.d51b.5310 2 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces 6 Serial interfaces 4 Channelized E1/PRI ports 512K bytes of NVRAM. 125440K bytes of ATA External CompactFlash (Read/Write) Regards, Karwan _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
