On Oct 25, 2012, at 3:27 AM, Pshem Kowalczyk <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks for that. It looks like our 903 do seem to report them fine, on
> the other hand 3600x (15.2(4)s1) don't seem to show anything useful. I
> wonder if the fact that we the service instances only to terminate
> local layer 3 has anything to do with this. Or perhaps it's just cacti
> not reading them correctly.



I found out that on the ASR903 the EVC's appear fine in ifMIB, but a few 
issues. (at least for me on 3.7.2)

- Interface counters on EVC's don't seem accurate.  Some EVC's missing input 
counters and others don't seem to be showing traffic on the correct EVC's.  
Kind of a mess.

- Counters will break completely on an RSP switchover.  They just zero out and 
stop incrementing.  (I have a TAC case/bug on this one)


-- 
Robert Blayzor
INOC, LLC
[email protected]
http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/




_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to