My only thought would be password recovery (skip NVRAM) then copy/paste
config back without the EEM script.


On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM, selamat pagi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I guess I was foolish to configured below 2 applets.
> However how can I get ride of these ?
>
> I tried:
> - (config)#no event manager applet SEV1
> - reload 3750X
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> event manager applet SEV1
>  event cli pattern "SEV1" sync yes
>  action 10 syslog priority alerts msg "THIS IS SEV1 TEST-MSG, PLEASE IGNORE
> "
>
> event manager applet SEVE1
>  event cli pattern "SEVE1" sync yes
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> many thanks,
>  keti
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to