Sorry, didn't catch you. Is there an official number for the available memory for NAT on ISR ?
Today I see the following: ---------------------------------------- 3925E#sh ip nat statistics Total active translations: 2669 (354 static, 2315 dynamic; 2315 extended) Peak translations: 21739, occurred 7w0d ago Outside interfaces: GigabitEthernet0/0 Inside interfaces: GigabitEthernet0/1 Hits: 4059853116 Misses: 0 CEF Translated packets: 4050190207, CEF Punted packets: 9662996 Expired translations: 60127030 Dynamic mappings: Total doors: 0 Appl doors: 0 Normal doors: 0 Queued Packets: 0 ---------------------------------------- Since this is a very sensitive equipment, I'd like to have a feedback to understand if I have to think to replace it. Tks Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:47:16 +0200 Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Limit on maximum number of NATs From: [email protected] To: [email protected] CC: [email protected] I don't know if there is an official number but you are limited by available memory for NAT on ISRs (+ISR-G2). On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Riccardo S <[email protected]> wrote: Which is the current limit in the maximum number of static natting on Cisco 3925 platform ? Any official reference on cisco.com ? Tks _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
