I think I'm just tired or not thinking straight anymore... I'm looking for docs on how to configure a 15.2 2911 to do multilink PPPoE-client like stuff -
I've got 4 modems connected to 4 ports on a switch, each in their own VLAN. A fifth port on the switch is trunking to the 2911 where I have subinterfaces configured. All the configuration bits successfully get a single session up, but that's as far as I've got. My google-fu can't find anything on multilink PPPoE - I've found multilink PPPoA stuff, but that doesn't really help me... ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description Facing Cisco 3550 fa0/24 no ip address duplex auto speed auto pppoe enable group global pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1 dial-on-demand ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0.11 encapsulation dot1Q 11 pppoe enable group global pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1 dial-on-demand ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0.12 encapsulation dot1Q 12 pppoe enable group global pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1 dial-on-demand ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0.13 encapsulation dot1Q 13 pppoe enable group global pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1 dial-on-demand ! interface GigabitEthernet0/0.14 encapsulation dot1Q 14 pppoe enable group global pppoe-client dial-pool-number 1 dial-on-demand ! interface Dialer1 ip address negotiated ip mtu 1492 ip nat outside ip virtual-reassembly in encapsulation ppp ip tcp adjust-mss 1452 dialer pool 1 dialer idle-timeout 180 either dialer hold-queue 100 dialer-group 1 ppp authentication chap pap callin ppp chap hostname poo ppp chap password 0 a8xTYnUD ppp pap sent-username poo password 0 poo ppp multilink no cdp enable ! ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1 ! dialer-list 1 protocol ip permit ! Thanks in advance. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
