Thus spake Saku Ytti ([email protected]) on Tue, May 07, 2013 at 02:23:27PM +0300:
> On (2013-05-07 12:11 +0100), Antonio Soares wrote:
> 
> > Yes, back-to-back L3 interface to a GSR. No MPLS, no sub-interfaces. Only 
> > IPv4/IPv6 addressing and ISIS there.
> > 
> > When the last occurrence happened, we saw an increase of 5 million drops.
> > 
> > It's a sporadic thing, it lasts a couple of minutes then everything returns 
> > to normal.
> 
> I would probably setup ERSPAN of SP/RP traffic and wait for drop counter to
> increase and see if I have something dodgy on capture. 
> But I'm bit worried if they're seen by that capture, as drop equals flush
> precisely.

You could also run "show buffers input-interface <blah> dump" to see
what is getting punted.

Dale
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to