Hi, List!

I'm trying to map one vlan from another service provider tag 775
to another one because vlan 775 already in use in our network.

!
vlan 775
!
vlan 776
!
vlan 777
!
interface TenGigabitEthernet1/2
 description XXXXXXX
 switchport trunk native vlan 4094
 switchport trunk allowed vlan 777
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport nonegotiate
 switchport priority extend trust
 mtu 9198
 load-interval 30
 storm-control broadcast include multicast
 storm-control broadcast level 1.00
 storm-control action trap
 qos trust extend
 spanning-tree portfast trunk
 spanning-tree bpdufilter enable
!

Then I add

switchport vlan mapping 775 776

I lost all traffic passing through this port with another vlan tag 777.

#sh vlan mapping
Interface Te1/2:
VLANs on wire                    Translated VLAN     Operation
------------------------------   ---------------     --------------
775                                   776            1-to-1

when I remove this mapping traffic in vlan 777 comes back.

IOS is Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(54)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

I've tryed to google about any known problems but found nothing.

Does anybody knows something about this?


Thanks in advance!


--
Sincerely yours,
 Artem Viklenko.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to