Hi, If I had a support contract for that box I would open a tac case now. ;)
kind regards Rolf > On 28/06/2013 17:55, "Rolf Hanßen" wrote: >> does not look like this is a general hardware version issue. > > mmm, ok. I would: > > - run a context diff on the configuration on each of these machines to > ensure that there are no syntactic differences > > - disable and then re-enable copp on the affected box to ensure that it's > reprogrammed correctly into the hardware (sometimes things get messed up > on > the way down to the line cards) > > - compare the output of "show mls rate-limit" on all machines > > - check your platform acl tcam capacity using "show platform hardware > capacity acl", to ensure that you still have some acl tcam space available > for your copp config. > > If this doesn't point towards a resolution, I'd open up a tac case. > > Nick > > >> But I found a box with the same hardware versions: >> >> Mod Port Model Serial # Versions >> ---- ---- ------------------ ----------- >> ------------------------------------- >> 5 2 WS-SUP720-3B ########### Hw : 5.3 >> Fw : 8.4(2) >> Sw : 12.2(33)SXJ >> Sw1: 20.1(1)SXJ >> WS-SUP720 ########### Hw : 2.6 >> Fw : 12.2(17r)SX7 >> Sw : 12.2(33)SXJ >> WS-F6K-PFC3B ########### Hw : 2.3 >> >> This box also works as soon as I enter "mls rate-limit unicast cef glean >> 500". >> >> kind regards >> Rolf >> >>>> Any further ideas except hardware failure, buggy software or "try >>>> rebooting it" ? >>> >>> Could be a hardware issue. As someone else mentioned (Phil?), this >>> particular feature is hardware revision dependent. >>> >>> What hardware versions are each of your SUP720s (show module)? >>> >>> Nick >>> >>> >>> >> >> > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
