As near as I can tell that model phone (SPA-303) doesn't do POE. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10998/data_sheet_c78-601648.html
If you wish to use POE for this model phone you will need an additional splitter - Cisco part POES5 http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps10042/ps10044/data_sheet_c78-502433.html Alternatively upgrade to SPA-5xx series which has POE built in. regards, Tony. >________________________________ > From: Dan Benson <[email protected]> >To: [email protected] >Sent: Wednesday, 3 July 2013 5:06 AM >Subject: [c-nsp] Issue with POE on SF300-24P > > >Good Day all, > >I have a low cost Cisco SP300-24P that I was planning to use with POE but I >seem to have gotten a switch that does not supply POE on the same standard as >my phones which are Cisco SPA-303. > >Do I need to return this switch or is there a trick I need to execute to allow >this switch to supply my phones with power? > >Thanks, > >db > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
