Hi,

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 04:17:55PM +0700, Victor Sudakov wrote:
> However, when I apply the following command to the interface:
>
> interface GigabitEthernet0/0
>  ntp multicast ttl 1
>
> the routers again begins sending multicast NTP packets with ttl=28.
>
> What gives?

"Don't do this, then"

If you really care, open a TAC case, get a bug ID, and in 3-5 years, when
that particular network and router has long been retired, receive the
information that the particular IOS train that you are no longer using
is now bugfixed.

Or maybe they will just change the documentation.

(The way Cisco software engineering treats malfunctions that are not
outright catastrophic is... not suitable to make customers happy)

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        g...@net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de