I'm sorry I should have made myself clear on this, I meant Inter-AS MPLS where one ISP owns all ASNs Otherwise yes I agree, optA is the only solution, so far..
adam -----Original Message----- From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Saku Ytti Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 11:23 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] MPLS down to the CPE On (2013-07-08 12:19 +0300), Saku Ytti wrote: > On (2013-07-08 10:33 +0200), Adam Vitkovsky wrote: > > since the advent of RFC 3107 and is how any big scale inter-as MPLS > > opt10C should have been deployed. > > OptC has been undeployable for most of its history, just recently > IOS-XR Gaah I meant to write OptB. OptC I saw no point ever, full-trust needed and only thing you really might save is SPF complexity, which isn't deciding factor in convergence anyhow. I've never seen anything but OptA in inter-AS MPLS NNI. OptB would be great, but as per previous mail, lack of security excludes it. OptC I've only seen in shops doing BGP confed et (euch). -- ++ytti _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
