It went down when the NPower was announced, it went back up 16% when the NCS 
was announced. 

Phil 

> On Sep 30, 2013, at 5:57 AM, Saku Ytti <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> On (2013-09-29 16:27 -0700), Phil Bedard wrote:
>> 
>> EZChip's stock went up a bunch the day the NCS was announced. The
> 
> It went -25%. I told friend of mine the day before that it might be good bet
> to short EZ, but didn't have the balls to do it myself as I thought that maybe
> CSCO has bought some IP from EZ. But I should have figured out that it was
> irrelevant, market wouldn't over-all do so deep analysis and purely reactive
> negative response should have been obvious.
> 
> 
> -- 
>  ++ytti
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to