Hi all,

For a few reasons, I had to move an IP SLB configuration off a 6500/Sup720 (where it worked fine) to a 7206/NPE-G2 running 15.2(4)M4 Advanced IP Services. There were no errors when adding the configuration, but sessions appeared to fail. I did run a debug and captured connection attempts to the devices, but that data was lost after the maintenance when my laptop crashed. (yes, save data regularly, my fault).

Anyway, if anyone has experience running SLB on a 7200, could you take a look at this config and let me know if I'm missing anything.. it's straight cut and paste from the working config on a 6500.

..snip..

ip slb serverfarm MAIL
 nat server
 predictor leastconns
 real 1.1.1.80
  inservice
 real 1.1.1.81
  inservice
ip slb vserver MAIL-VSERVER
 virtual 2.2.2.35 tcp smtp
 serverfarm MAIL
 idle 600
 inservice

..snip..

I was able to reach the individual hosts and on the correct ports, directly. Through the SLB, no dice.

Thanks,

-- Stephen
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to