The 4.3.1 code combined the P/PX versions. No more separate code bases to download. 1 Image to rule them all!
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Aaron <[email protected]> wrote: > Please tell me if my understanding of the following is correct > > > > I understand that p is for RSP4 and px is for RSP440 > > If this is correct, then it seems that p code stops at 4.2.3 > > > > Does this mean that Cisco is not going to take RSP4 cpu's beyond 4.2.3 ? > > > > In other words, does this mean that if I need something in a version of IOS > XR beyond 4.2.3, like for instance I need/want to go to 4.3.1 or 4.3.2 or > 5.1.0 that I will need to upgrade my cpu's to RSP440's ? > > > > Aaron > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > -- Just my $.02, your mileage may vary, batteries not included, etc.... _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
