I actually would be shocked to find someone that doesn't remark you to 0
without a SLA stating otherwise.

-Blake


On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Chuck Church <[email protected]>wrote:

> Anyone,
>
>
>
>                 Working on an issue with DSCP being set on a VoIP provider
> 3
> or 4 AS away and the packets showing up all default when they reach our
> network.  Really only thing coming in that isn't marked is a tiny amount of
> Prec 7, which I suspect to be BGP itself.  Before I spend a bunch of time
> calling help desks, I'm wondering if this is a common practice?  I thought
> the Net Neutrality rules prevented such practice.  ISPs involved appear to
> be Time Warner, Windstream, Charter, and Level 3.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Chuck
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to