Hi,

The auto-cost reference bandwidth is enabled and set at 100G

I've verified it on both CRS & ASR9K 4.2.3

George

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Xuhu <[email protected]> wrote:

> Cannot be, I remember we got few configs changed interface cost.
> Which version u r running.
>
> Br,
>
> On 8 Jan, 2014, at 3:33 pm, George Giannousopoulos <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that the ASR9K ignores the bandwidth command when it
> calculates the OSPF cost for an interface.
> No matter what the configured bandwidth is, the device calculates the cost
> according to the physical interface bandwidth.
>
> Is that normal or am I missing something?
>
> Thanks
> George
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to