Hi, We're using an ASR1k for PPP based broadband aggregation. I want to retrieve some session information that is available using the "show subscriber session uid" command, things like QoS Policy Map and Per-User ACL. We're trying to present the information we find using SNMP in a web interface for our support people to use when customers call with a problem.
I've looked everywhere but I can't find any information using SNMP where I can relate the information I found in the Subscriber Session MIB to something in the QoS MIB. I have a feeling I need to work my way through the virtual interfaces, but those are not visible via SNMP. I'm thinking I need to not have "no virtual-template snmp" in our configuration. Is this feeling correct? Does anyone have any further tips/tricks? Thanks! -- Andreas Sikkema _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
