It has pretty much always been on some flavor of 6748 card, but I
don't know if it has only happened on, for example, SFP blades or
copper blades.

Thanks,
John

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 5:50 AM, Xuhu <[email protected]> wrote:
> Which line card u r running, I tested previous and found some line card will 
> reset dscp value by default, some will trust, e.g ES+ card.
>
> Br,
>
> On 15 Jan, 2014, at 12:27 pm, John Neiberger <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> We seem to run into this fairly often and I'm curious about it. We use
> service policies for ingress DSCP marking. Occasionally, an interface won't
> mark the traffic despite being configured correctly. The output of "show
> mls qos ip <interface>" will show zero packets marked. We've found that
> removing the service policy and adding it back resolves the problem.
>
> I've never noticed the trigger for this until today when a module reloaded.
> When it came back up, several interfaces and vlans associated with the line
> card never started making traffic until we removed and reapplied the
> policy.
>
> I always thought this was a software bug. We almost always saw it on 12.2,
> but today's incident was on 15.1(3).
>
> Do any of you have any evidence with this problem? Any idea if it's a
> software problem or just some funky quirk of the platform?
>
> Thanks,
> John
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to