Stop.. my mistake, below are for service policy's Martin
> -----Original Message----- > From: Martin Moens > Sent: 15 January 2014 18:47 > To: 'Aaron'; [email protected] > Subject: RE: [c-nsp] snmp monitoring me3600 mpls pseudowire bytes xmit/rcv > > Aaron, > > receive oid should be 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.11.x.y > transmit oid should be 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.166.1.15.1.1.18.x.y > > The x and y likely will change between reboots... > > gl... > > Martin > > > > -----Original Message----- > > From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of > > Aaron > > Sent: 15 January 2014 18:35 > > To: [email protected] > > Subject: [c-nsp] snmp monitoring me3600 mpls pseudowire bytes xmit/rcv > > > > I need to monitor (graph) via snmp, bytes in bytes out of an mpls pw on a > > me3600... I think I've found the snmp oid that corresponds to the > received > > bytes on that pw, but I'm unable to find the snmp oid that is for the > sent > > bytes. Does anyone know what that would be or how could I find out what > it > > is? > > > > > > > > Aaron > > > > > > > > > > > > me3600... > > > > > > > > 3600#sh mpl l2 vc destination 1.2.3.4 vcid 101 det | in byte > > transit byte totals: receive 3741234101, send 700102209 > > > > > > > > > > > > snmp manager... > > > > > > > > [root@noc-kvm-host ~]# snmpget -c snmpcommunity -v 2c 2.4.6.8 > > SNMPv2-SMI::transmission.166.2.1.5.1.5.4.0.0.1.39 > > SNMPv2-SMI::transmission.166.2.1.5.1.5.4.0.0.1.39 = Counter64: 3741234101 > > > > > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
