Hi, I've not got any further with it I'm afraid, although I did find that a service-policy applied on a physical interface 'does' correctly match and police the traffic. However, it fails to work if you apply it to a vlan (or CoPP, as per my original email).
So if policy is applied to: CoPP = doesn't match properly (stops BFD from working, but doesn't limit traffic rate or protect CPU) VLAN = same behaviour as CoPP Port = matches and limits correctly if applied to physical interface I'd be curious to know if someone else could confirm this behaviour so I now it's not just something odd about this setup/kit in our lab. Cheers, Robert Williams Custodian Data Centre Email: [email protected] http://www.CustodianDC.com -----Original Message----- From: Antonio Soares [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 05 May 2014 12:21 To: Robert Williams; [email protected] Subject: RE: [c-nsp] BFD bypassing CoPP on 6500 Did you find anything else in the meanwhile ? What you found is potentially catastrophic... Thanks. Regards, Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (RS/SP) [email protected] http://www.ccie18473.net _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
