To replace it you desolder it. They sell them with the tabs. I don't have a
sup1a but the battery is probably a BR1632A unless it's upright... I can't
remember the part for the upright one.

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014, Chris Boyd <[email protected]> wrote:

> Doing some volunteer work for a charity, and the old Sup1A in a 6509 has a
> dead NVRAM battery.  Found the battery, but it looks to be spot welded to
> the clip.  Is it possible to replace the battery?  I know that has to be a
> somewhat FAQ, but the googles are just giving me hits for people wanting to
> sell old Sups.  Yes, I know EOL and all that, but it would be useful to
> have it running for these guys.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Chris
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] <javascript:;>
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>


-- 

"Genius might be described as a supreme capacity for getting its possessors
into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to