On 30/05/2014 01:37, Shane Heupel wrote: > Hoping someone can help with a configuration I'm having trouble with. > Trying to pass untagged traffic from cust-site-A to cust-site-B. > Thought the configuration would be straight forward but traffic is not > passing between host. I'm sure I'm missing something simple but can't > seem to figure it out.
why not use an mpls xconnect here? Would be a much better fit for your requirements. You don't need an extra license to do this on your asr9k. An mpls xconnect will give your customer a clear-channel path between site A and B, and there's no MAC address learning on your network which means they can do whatever they want and it won't trash your forwarding tables. If you provide them with a VLAN service, then it's not fully transparent to them (which is annoying for them) and they can screw up your network by sending frames with too many different mac addresses (which is critical for you). Nick _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
