Hi all,
I tried to configure ERSPAN on the ME3600-X running the latest IOS 15.4(2)S but I receive the following message "ERROR Unsupported span Session". I checked the documentation and feature navigator and it seems that only SPAN is supported: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15-4_1_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swSPAN.html Can someone confirm whether this should work or not? Or is this on the roadmap ? We also receive some platform assert failures and have issues running multicast with this release. But I guess this is a case for TAC support :) "*Jun 2 08:45:23.288 GMT+1: ELB FID allocation failed *Jun 2 08:45:23.288 GMT+1: platform assert failure: 0: ../src-nile/src-asic-nile/nile_adjmgr.c: 11824: adjmgr_l3_create_fwd_info_flow *Jun 2 08:45:23.288 GMT+1: -Traceback= 760764z 27DDFC4z 29064FCz 333E9F8z 329B6FCz 32AC044z 33250B8z 332F900z 3346CC8z 334DD10z 334E094z 334A364z 3346A6Cz 3341C70z 337F374z 337A660z *Jun 2 08:45:23.288 GMT+1: platform assert failure: 0: ../src-nile/src-asic-nile/nile_adjmgr.c: 12388: adjmgr_get_fid_index *Jun 2 08:45:23.288 GMT+1: -Traceback= 760764z 27DDFC4z 28FBC2Cz 333EA58z 329B6FCz 32AC044z 33250B8z 332F900z 3346CC8z 334DD10z 334E094z 334A364z 3346A6Cz 3341C70z 337F374z 337A660z " Thanks Joeri Vanthienen _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
