Hi folks, How do you guys configure L3 routing for VLANs on ASR903 please? I have tried with BDI interface and can't get it to work. Comes with a warning: WARNING:Routing may not work properly if you have a BDI and a tagged EFP together on a Bridge Domain. So I've tried putting "encapsulation dot1q 10" under the BDI than tried to remove the pop operation on a service instance but no change. Still can't ping across
Do I need to enable integrated routing and bridging or what am I missing please? Original configs: ASR903": interface GigabitEthernet0/1/2 description [TAG] to a901-03 g0/0 dampening mtu 9000 no ip address load-interval 30 negotiation auto service instance 10 ethernet description [TAG] to a901-06 g0/10 encapsulation dot1q 10 rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric bridge-domain 10 ! interface BDI10 description [TAG] to a901-06 int vlan 10 ip address 13.6.20.6 255.255.255.0 a903-02#sh arp Protocol Address Age (min) Hardware Addr Type Interface Internet 13.6.20.6 - d0c2.8217.37bf ARPA BDI10 ASR901: interface GigabitEthernet0/10 description [TAG] to a903-02 gi0/1/2 negotiation auto service instance 10 ethernet description [TAG] to a903-02 gi0/1/2 encapsulation dot1q 10 rewrite ingress tag pop 1 symmetric bridge-domain 10 ! interface Vlan10 description [TAG] to a903-02 int vlan 10 ip address 13.6.20.20 255.255.255.0 a901-06#sh arp Protocol Address Age (min) Hardware Addr Type Interface Internet 13.6.20.6 0 Incomplete ARPA Internet 13.6.20.20 - 4055.3989.7350 ARPA Vlan10 adam _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
