Mike, James, > On 04 Jun 2014, at 19:13, Mike <[email protected]> wrote: > > On 06/04/2014 09:12 AM, James Bensley wrote: >> Hi All, >> >> I'm expecting some 1002-X's to tun up soon for deployment as LNS's. >> >> Does anyone have a working config they could send me (off list, minus >> sensitive details etc) so I have a base to work from? >> >> I'm new to both IOS XE and ASR's and whilst I have used ASRs with XE >> and all seems well so far, it would be very handy to have a basic >> config for an LNS to work from in case there is any major difference >> from the more traditional 7200 series LNS we're all used to using :) >> > I second that - if anyone would post on the list it would be a great help.
Shameless plug - but it’s all Cisco material, unfortunately in Polish. Configs seems universal though ;) http://www.data.proidea.org.pl/plnog/7edycja/materialy/prezentacje/Krzysztof_Mazepa_Konfiguracja_uslug_szerokopasmowych_na_urzadzeniach_ASR1000.pdf -- "There's no sense in being precise when | Łukasz Bromirski you don't know what you're talking | jid:[email protected] about." John von Neumann | http://lukasz.bromirski.net _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
