In regards to the C3KX-PWR-715WAC Power supply model, the tech specs show the 
input voltage as -36 to -72 VDC, which is applicable to our -48 VDC, positive 
ground power systems at most of our tower locations. However I have one 
location that has a +48 volt power supply system. Am I able to power the power 
supply with +48 volts as long as negative is connected to negative and positive 
to positive? We have done that in the past with +48VDC devices where we tie 
them to the -48v system, and because the grounds are isolated we can reverse 
the polarity with no problems. I am wondering if I can do that in this 
situation. Otherwise I will convert it to a -48VDC power supply system like the 
rest of my tower locations.

Thanks.

John Kienzle





Click here for Anadarko’s Electronic Mail 
Disclaimer<http://www.anadarko.com/notices/Pages/Electronic-Mail-Disclaimer.aspx>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to