Hello Adam, " Jun 20 21:21:46.562: Data Qualify failed(2):-7 Jun 20 21:21:46.562: Error in programming Exp:-7" This means the config is not supported. It could be the service policy is applied in wrong place.
If you need help with understanding policing and priority , feel free to open a case with PDI. http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/tools/pdi.html Best regards, -Sarala -----Original Message----- From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Caillin Bathern Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 8:23 PM To: Vitkovský Adam; [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] QOS on asr901 Hi Adam, I am out wine tasting but I can give you some pointers later, IIRC the priority % command automatically police's to that %. I have a document that you could probably get your hands on if you poke your account manager in the right way which explains the answers but I can't share with you myself.. Cheers, Caillin Sent from my HTC ----- Reply message ----- From: "Vitkovský Adam" <[email protected]> To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Subject: [c-nsp] QOS on asr901 Date: Sat, Jun 21, 2014 1:54 AM Hi folks, I'm just evaluating asr901 and came across some QOS issues. Anyone using egress QOS with priority and random-detect discard-class-based on ASR901 please? I'm getting so many errors and limitations. Had to strip the priority queue config to basically this: class core_realtime priority percent xx -as it seems you can't use police even though the queue is marked as priority -though the documentation says it's possible. And even than I got this errors Jun 20 21:21:46.562: Data Qualify failed(2):-7 Jun 20 21:21:46.562: Error in programming Exp:-7 I guess it's because of class class-default random-detect discard-class-based random-detect discard-class 0 20 30 10 Also are there any plans for supporting QOS under service instances please? Thank you adam _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ -- Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
