I'm not aware of an alternate rack mount kit for the ASR1006. I have 2 of them, both mounted in 4-post cabinets. For each, I used a 1RU "universal rack rail" from racksolutions <http://www.racksolutions.com/rack-rails.html>, but anything similar would work fine. Added benefit is that racking the router was much easier, since the rail could be installed first.
Sincerely, -- Hagen Amen On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:34 AM, Skeeve Stevens < [email protected]> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am trying to find the code for the ASR1006 Rack Mount Kit that fits > a four-post flush-mounted installation in a 700mm deep rack. The standard > rack kit doesn't fit. > > Thanks all. > > > ...Skeeve > > *Skeeve Stevens - *eintellego Networks Pty Ltd > [email protected] ; www.eintellegonetworks.com > > Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve > > facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ; <http://twitter.com/networkceoau> > linkedin.com/in/skeeve > > twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com > > > The Experts Who The Experts Call > Juniper - Cisco - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > -- Hagen Amen : Multco Network : 503-988-5227 _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
