Nope, you cannot see your own advertised communities. I am told that you
can do it with Quagga or BIRD, but Cisco land ... nada in my experience.

Unfortunately, your vendors looking glass is the thing to check.

That said, I'm in the industry for some new looking glass software - the
old lg.cgi is showing its grey hair, any recommendations? I'd /LOVE/ to get
my hands on HE's LG software!


On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Randy <[email protected]> wrote:

> Basically one of my upstreams appears to be adding communities and
> claiming I'm the one doing it...
>
> Is it possible in IOS to see exactly what communities are being advertised
> (or not) on my announcements (from the announcing side)?   Similar to 'sh
> ip bgp nei x.x.x.x advertised-routes' ?
>
> Aside from working thru the route-maps and routing table manually (which
> I've already done)?
>
> --
> ~Randy
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to