On IOS, you can use the "import ipv4 unicast map" under the VRF AFI definition to accomplishthis and on IOS XR it is "import from default-vrf route-policy".

On 13/12/2014 18:55, [email protected] wrote:
Hello
Is it possible to learn routes via BGP in the global route table, but actually 
install them into another VRF?I can identify these routes with a community, but 
the 'set vrf' route-map is not supported as an in-bound route-map with BGP
What I'm really trying to do is harden some Cisco DMVPN branch routers.These 
routers have an I-BGP session up for Enterprise routes in the global route 
tableHowever, their Internet facing interface is in a separate 'Front Door' 
VRF.    This isolates the Enterprise and Internet from each other.
For extra security, I'd like to send bogon and known 'bad' routes to the router 
over it's existing BGP connection But I want to install those routes into the 
Internet VRF.
Thanks in advanc                                        
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to