Hello Skeeve.
We are running the smaller 9300 series platform and in our experience there is 
still some bugs and missing features that are still there. 
We are missing multihomed FEXes for instance. 
We have also had some issues with some features that was in the documentation 
but when asking TAC why the commands aren't there we where informed that the 
platform didn't have support for it and that they would remove it from the 
documentation (MP-BGP in that case).
It seems that the platform isn't quite ready yet and that new features is being 
added with each and every new release of software. 
I cannot say if the same is true for the 9500 platform but I suspect it is 
seeing as the two are more or less the same platform as I understand it. Could 
be wrong on that one though. 

Bästa hälsningar / Best regards,

Gustav Uhlander
Senior Communication & Infrastructure Engineer

Steria AB
Kungsbron 13
Box 169
SE-101 23  Stockholm
Sweden

Tel: +46 8 622 42 15
Fax: +46 8 622 42 23
Mobile: +46 70 962 71 03
[email protected] 
www.steria.se

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Skeeve 
Stevens
Sent: den 24 december 2014 17:15
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] Cisco Nexus 9500

Hi all,

I am considering selecting the Nexus 9500 series for a project.  I've 
seen/heard/read all the good stuff, and I want to know if there are any major 
issues/horror stories about this platform.

Any comments/experiences won't necessarily change my mind, but I'd like to know 
what I'm in for.

Feel free to reply off-list.

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - *eintellego Networks Pty Ltd [email protected] ; 
www.eintellegonetworks.com

Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellegonetworks ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau> 
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com


The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to