Looks like you need to change the SDM profile?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/software/release/15-3_1_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swsdm.html#pgfId-1102780

> On Jan 21, 2015, at 10:46 AM, Stephen Fulton <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> I have a ME-3600X-24CX here with the 10GE license installed (by Cisco) for 
> the 10GE ports on the switch, and I'm not able to bring the ports into use:
> 
> Switch#sh license
> [snip]
> Index 3 Feature: 10GEUpgrade
>        Period left: Life time
>        License Type: Permanent
>        License State: Active, Not in Use
>        License Count: Non-Counted
>        License Priority: Medium
> [snip]
> 
> I've accepted the EULA and have another license running fine, and the first 
> two 10GE ports up.  But these additional two 10GE ports? I am at a loss as to 
> how to activate them.  Nothing shows up in the config to suggest the ports 
> are there, and I'm running 15.4(3)S1. My google-fu has failed and I'm seeing 
> nothing in the Cisco docs about how to activate those ports.
> 
> Ideas?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> -- Stephen
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to