This all varies depending on the platform, perhaps more details
about the platforms involved?

        Ideally you should not be fragmenting at all, or doing mss
adjust to avoid it.

        - Jared

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:59:50AM -0500, Brian Christopher Raaen wrote:
> Are there any specs from Cisco about the impact of Packet Fragmentation.  I
> have a pair of routers where I believe fragmentation may be causing
> issues.  I am trying to understand the impact of the fragments, and what
> router upgrade options we may have of the impact of an upgrade.
> 
> -- 
> Brian Christopher Raaen
> Network Architect
> Zcorum
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

-- 
Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from [email protected]
clue++;      | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/  My statements are only mine.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to