Hi Skeeve, I don't think we'll see VXLAN support on ASR1k series simply because they are not positioned for DCI, though I admit it would be a pleasant surprise. I would expect to see support for VXLAN on 6500 or 4500 switches soon.
adam > -----Original Message----- > From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of > Skeeve Stevens > Sent: 11 March 2015 03:42 > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] VXLAN on Cisco ASR 9k and 1k > > Hi all, > > We're deploying some ASR9001's for VXLAN to QinQ translation, and all is > good... but supply is weak at the moment. > > I am wondering if the ASR1K series - 1001, 1002, etc... can do the same > thing - just slower? Might need to roll-out some in the interim. > > ...Skeeve > > *Skeeve Stevens - Founder & Chief Network Architect* > eintellego Networks Pty Ltd > Email: [email protected] ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com > > Phone: 1300 239 038 ; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve > > Facebook: eintellegonetworks <http://facebook.com/eintellegonetworks> ; > Twitter: eintellego <https://twitter.com/eintellego> > > LinkedIn: /in/skeeve <http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile > <https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> > > > The Experts Who The Experts Call > Juniper - Cisco - Cumulus Linux - Cloud - Consulting - IPv4 Brokering > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
