> On Mar 18, 2015, at 3:16 AM, Mohammad Khalil <[email protected]> wrote: > > I have Cisco ASR 903 with two RSPs > When I console to one for the RSPs , i am in the rommon mode > When I try to browse for the bootflash , I get the below message > rommon 1 > dir bootflash: > > ERROR:: PRSSTAT.BREN is NOT set. Data xfr incomplete > > FAILURE > prsstat ff8d0206 not ESDHC_PRSSTAT_BREN i= > 0esdhc_wait_for_status_clr(556) ERR: bitmask=0x00000002 not clr PRSSTAT = > 0xff8d0206 i=100000 > sd_read_sector(1464) failed > Disk Error : Unable to read the drive'spartition table > > From the other RSP , when I issue the show platform command , the same RSP > show as unknown
I had this problem shortly at after FCS on early versions of XE. Make sure you have the latest boot rom, but if you're at this point it's probably to late. I had to end up RMA swapping the RSP. -- Robert inoc.net!rblayzor http://inoc.net/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
