On May 12, 2015, at 1:05 PM, Maile Halatuituia <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Traffic has been forward from the Server by a PBR on the MSFC base on server 
> source address. I can see it on the ACE when debug, the normal destination 
> nat is working but the issue happen when the slb mechanism does not nat the 
> source (server ip) to the VIP so the client can accept it.
> I hope this is clear .


I don’t think it’s possible to use NAT/SNAT in one-arm mode. (I assume you’re 
referring to cisco LSB “dispatch mode”). One arm mode assumes the return 
traffic doesn’t pass back through the load balancer. Dispatch mode requires you 
to configure the VIP address on the servers loopback interface.

--
Robert
inoc.net!rblayzor
Jabber: rblayzor.AT.inoc.net
PGP Key: 78BEDCE1 @ pgp.mit.edu




_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to