Incase it helps, this isn't a span config per se, but....

If you configure an eline (vpws) configuration on that ten gig interface,
you will probably affectively backhaul all the traffic to wherever you want
it.  Eline/vpws doesn't build mac table and forwards anything and everything
to distant end

(ensure you remove all other service instances during the sniffing backhaul,
I think since default encap probably only grabs what isn't previously
defined in other efp's)

Conf t
Int ten0/1
Switchport mode trunk
Sw tr al vl none
Service instance 1 eth
Encap default
Xconnect 10.0.1.8 1000 e m
Do wr




Aaron



-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick
Hilliard
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 5:57 AM
To: Mike; [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] erspan - me3600

On 03/08/2015 02:24, Mike wrote:
> I have an ME-3600X-24CX-M running ios 15.4(3) and I see that it 
> appears to support erspan.

the commands are there, but it doesn't work:

> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/metro/me3600x_3800x/soft
> ware/release/15-4_3_S/configuration/guide/3800x3600xscg/swSPAN.html

"Note ME3600/3800 supports SPAN of type local only."

Nick

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to