In this issue, I mean the L2VPN becomes up, MPLS label binding is OK but traffic between CEs are not passed over GRE or direct L2 connection between both PEs.
It seems somehow the traffic is dropped in inbound direction of each PE from CE. Also I must mention L2 connectivity between CE and PE is OK Thank you From: Alireza Soltanian [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 5:43 PM To: '[email protected]' <[email protected]> Subject: L2VPN over GRE on ASR920 Hi I sent some issue about L2VPN on ASR920. I did a lot of tests on this and found some clues: 1- The solution works fine when L2VPN connection is established between two ASR920 without GRE tunnel(L2 connection between two PEs). 2- The solution does not work between ASR920 and C7200VXR/C2800 when the connection between two routers is either L2 connection or GRE tunnel. 3- When we have L2VPN over GRE between two ASR920 the solution does not work as well. 4- One observed case is VC type between two ASr920 is VC type 5 even we are using L2VPN between two dot1q interfaces. 5- Between IOS and IOS-XE the VC type is 4 but solution does not work. Questions: 1- How can we change VC type from 5 to 4 manually 2- Why when we use L2VPN over GRE between two ASR920, the solution does not work? 3- What is the problem with C7200VXR routers? I can provide the configuration if you needed.. I hope somebody help me about this issue. For the record I am using this version: asr920-universalk9_npe.03.16.00.S.155-3.S-ext Thank you Alireza _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
